Monday 1 March 2021

Profile 2021


Hi my name is Lucy. I am year 6 at Matawai school. I live on a farm with my Mum, Dad, brother and sister.


Reading is a challenge for me at school but I really enjoy art and ukulele. My goal this year is getting better at playing the ukulele and learning more chords. I would love to get better at writing.


This year I am looking forward to room 4 camp and the Senior bike ride. I am inspired by Vicki Wilson because she is a great horse rider and I want to improve my riding skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about